IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 14 million students worldwide, is seeking an Account Manager to join our Rosetta Stone Latin America (LATAM) Team.
As a key role within the B2B LATAM department reporting to the LATAM Head, the Account Manager is responsible for the design and successful implementation of Rosetta Stone language training programs, developing strong client relationships, monitoring client usage and communicating the return on investment in Rosetta Stone. The Account Manager will be assigned to a group of accounts and will be measured based on adoption/usage of Rosetta Stone, client satisfaction and client retention.
This individual will oversee the accounts across the Corporate, Government and Education sectors and collaborate closely with Account Executives counterparts to achieve renewal targets and identify growth opportunities. Expectations of this role include the ability to influence senior client stakeholders, model strategic account management practices for other Account Managers, and coordinate effectively with internal cross-functional teams to drive results.
This is a full-time, remote position for candidates in Texas, Florida, or Mexico ONLY and will require up to 50% travel. English/Spanish bilingual proficiency is required. Portuguese proficiency is a plus.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Implementation and Client Management
- Represent Best Practices, Rosetta Stone service offerings, Rosetta Stone products and methodology during pre-sale discussions
- Consult with clients to jointly establish specific goals, the metrics used to evaluate progress towards those goals, and to align expectations for maximum client success
- Define success plans based on client objectives and partner with key client stakeholders to gain buy-in and support for Rosetta Stone
- Lead Rosetta Stone implementation activities, coordinate internally/cross-functionally as needed to meet client requirements and deliver services
- Establish periodic reviews with key client stakeholders
- Monitor adoption and usage; conduct program reviews with clients using established metrics and reporting to ensure they are on track to meet goals. Consult with clients to remedy programs that are off track
- Identify opportunities to continuously promote Rosetta Stone to client users
- Keep clients informed of new products and product improvements that can provide
- Internal Collaboration and Coordination
- Partner with Sales team presale on individual accounts to set expectations, define client success goals, technical requirements, and success plans
- Partner with Sales team throughout the client lifecycle to achieve renewal targets and identify growth opportunities
- Acquire and maintain strong product knowledge
- Develop understanding of Rosetta Stone methodology
- Monitor and communicate client feedback to a wide range of internal teams to promote continuous improvement to product and processes
- Drive and implement improvements to processes, documents, tools, reports, etc., to benefit team and internal/external clients
- Maintain complete, consistent, and quality activity/contact records in our CRM application (Salesforce)
- 3+ Years on account management and/or professional services experience with B2B software/technology companies (preferably academic/learning software)
- Experience working in multicultural teams
- High honesty, integrity, and accountability skills
- Deep knowledge and experience in the Latin American Region
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Portuguese proficiency is a plus
- BA/BS from an accredited institution required. (Pedagogy, Languages is a plus).
- Experience implementing effective customer service/training and/or consulting services
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Program/project management experience
- Ability to build trust, rapport and strong client relationships
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a high paced environment
- CRM and IT aptitude knowledge desirable (salesforce.com)
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. reporting, excel, data analysis)
- Ability to travel (up to 50%) when required.
- Passionate about being a customer advocate with a sense of urgency and energy
- Good communication and negotiation skills