- Responsible for Kuruvita centrifuged factory, all functions relate to CL production
- Frequent field visits to Monaragala and Rathnapura districts to meet farmer communities and to develop latex collection
- Handling of Latex Transportation, transportation of chemicals, skim operation and field latex suppliers
- Handling of all CSR activities relate to farmer community and the project activities
- Ensuring on time payments to farmers and agents
- Bachelor's degree in Polymer Science from a recognized University or PRI Diplomats
- 3+ years of experience in latex based industry (Centrifuging)
- General Knowledge in Latex chemistry, Rubber plantation management, rubber tapping, latex quality management and Latex preservation system knowledge
- Sound knowledge in SAP and Ms Office
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 05th September 2023.
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance-driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.