Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their business and connect them with tens of millions of shoppers through the next generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retail and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.About the team:
As a Product Manager Analytics Manager, you will lead a team that helps the Product and Engineering teams learn how to improve and understand the value our products provide users. You will get the opportunity to lead the development of the analytics strategy that supports the product strategy and drive learning for the Product org. You will collaborate with Data Engineering, Data Science, and Partner Analytics to deliver against the product analytics strategy and plan. Also, you will support the coaching and development of the analytics team’s soft and hard skills to ensure we can deliver against the business needs and build talent for the future.You will get the opportunity to:
- Build capabilities that turn data into actionable insights which drive learning for the Product organization and lead to products that drive exceptional value for users and exceptional growth for Flipp
- Democratize data by enabling Data Accessibility through the development of prototype pipelines, dashboarding, and self-serve reporting capabilities for our product teams.
- Establish the product analytics team strategy, plans, and goals.
- Develop exceptional leaders; mentor, motivate, empower and guide your analytics team members to reach their full potential both professionally and personally.
- Act as a hands on and passionate team builder and people builder to attract, build and retain top talent.
- Drive automation and efficiency by developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Present findings and translate data into understandable visualizations in order to easily communicate complex ideas.
- Build a high trust relationship with your teammates and actively ask for feedback to improve yourself and give constructive feedback to help you and your team succeed.
- Further extend a winning culture at Flipp where the team is engaged, fulfilled, challenged to succeed, and rewarded appropriately.
- Professional characteristics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics or equivalent
- 4+ years experience in the B2C analytics space is a plus. Management experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, disseminate and visualize significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with BI tools (Tableau, Periscope, Domo, Amplitude, etc.), and databases (SQL, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to solve tough problems and a strong ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Strong sense of business acumen. A goal-oriented leader who not only works collaboratively with multiple stakeholders but can set strategy and define north star objectives the team follows.
- Personal characteristics
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a high level of energy, creativity, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win.
- Must be decisive and action-oriented, yet collaborative. This person will thrive in a fast-paced culture, finding comfort in discomfort and continuously improving to find creative solutions.
- Embodies Hunger, an Entrepreneurial spirit, High Intelligence, and Confidence in what you know but Humility to understand what you don’t know.
- Ability to think analytically and abstractly. A persuasive, effective, and inspirational communicator.
Impeccable integrity and high ethical standards.
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate CulturesHere’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.