Spanish - English Bilingual L1 Technical Support (Remote)
Our company’s on the lookout for a skilled Technical Support Agent who will be able to provide support to a company that provides digital menus to restaurants in a proactive and timely manner.
Collect requests and data
Attend to customer phone calls
Respond to user emails and social media messages
Conduct basic troubleshooting using questionnaires to find out the level of support needed
Create tickets for Level 2 support
Provide product information
Solve common problems such as username and passwords issues, menu navigation, verification of hardware and software, installation issues, and setup.
- Be fluent in English and Spanish - and possess excellent English skills
- Be able to work flexible hours including WEEKENDS. We will create rotating shifts,
- Have a reliable internet connection ( and a backup connection if in an area where electricity outages, typhoons, etc affect the connection). Minimum of 25 Mbps
- Minimum of i3 processor with 8 Gb RAM
- Have a strong work ethic and show up to work on time
- Have a quiet work area with minimal/no background noise ( no roosters, dogs, children noises in the background)
- Have a USB headset that works with no echo.