With close to 1,000 customers and more than 55,000 employee end-users, Electric’s IT platform makes IT easy for users who want to be something other than IT managers. Its technology simplifies the management of employees, devices, applications, and networks while providing compliance-ready reporting. This all-star team of investors backs Electric: Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, 01 Advisors, Primary Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Slack, Atreides Management, Vintage Investment Partners, Greenspring Associates, and Harmonic Growth Partners. Know more at www.electric.ai.
Electric is now over 400 employees and led by a seasoned executive team. Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest-growing companies while having a tremendous impact on that growth? Electric is looking for high energy professionals with sound business acumen, a strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our team as an Associate Account Executive.
What You'll Do
You will be one of the first points of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key executives and a catalyst behind Electric’s continued acceleration. You’ll be able to own verticals and help evolve our strategy as we continue to grow and expand into new markets. You’ll be responsible for building pipeline and executing on sales engagements from end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand Electric’s reach.
Who You Are
You have experience with prospecting and a track record of closing new business.You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Most importantly, you are excited about sales, building an amazing brand, and helping create meaningful change for our growing organization.
- Experience identifying and closing $10K - $50K+ deals with multiple decision makers
- Experience driving net-new business from lead to close
- Coachable, flexible, and resilient
- Strong interpersonal skills and have a glass-half-full mentality
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously and prioritize your time
- 1-2 years of successful selling and closing experience in a B2B environment
- Familiarity with B2B software and technology is a plus (salesforce, outreach, etc)
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.