Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class experience that empowers physicians to deliver phenomenal care to patients. Join our mission as we help to enable every patient to the highest quality of care.
We’ve enjoyed considerable growth and are now looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Product Manager. This role will lead a product development team to design, build and go to market with capabilities to support administrators at provider and risk-bearing organizations to manage their setup of optimal clinical and operations users' workflows while staying compliant with our customers’ security and patient safety standards.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deeply understand customer needs, translate them into actionable problem statements, and leverage a prioritization framework to drive tradeoff decisions
- Work directly with customers to drive research and discovery.
- Collect & summarize usage data/dashboards for decision-making and OKR tracking
- Developing the strategy and roadmap for your core domain area (Clinical, Financial, Clinical Operations, or Platform)
- Lead and drive collaboration with the design and engineering team to dig into details and prioritization discussions for roadmap planning and execution
- Strong understanding of how to present and communicate complex concepts in simple visuals and a strong track record of shipping end-user products
- Manage executive stakeholders to explain concepts and goals in business rather than technical terms
- Own cross-functional interactions for your products (across marketing/sales/support)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 4-6+ years of experience developing new products and bringing these new products to market
- Has experience developing a product to get to product-market fit
- Managed and owned roadmap and agile delivery for a SaaS product
- Someone that Craves Context and can be proactive, learn and be creative when starting from zero and deeply craves understanding customer and business needs
- Skilled at navigating and handling ambiguity
- Track record of working closely with strategic partners and pilot customers to co-develop product
- Prior experience working in the healthcare delivery sectors
- Has developed products for the following personas: front-line clinical users, operations, and/ or informatics/ administrators
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (firstname.lastname@example.org) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.