AccelOne is looking for a Frontend QA Engineer/Lead with an advanced English to work on an important international project.
AccelOne provides outsourced custom software development and design services for a broad spectrum of companies in the US and Latin America. Our company was built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of transparency, communication, and accountability which serve as our company’s core principles.
About our Project
Our client is a major US business company focused on selling greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries. Moreover, it has a Media branch that operates three cable channels, which features an ambitious slate of new, original content, including movies, scripted series, and annual specials.
- Work cross-functionally with many teams, product, technical, operations; mentor and guide junior developers.
- Lead by example on coding standards, documentation, and unit test coverage.
- You will be a key contributor to an expert team, requiring you to be technically creative and innovative.
- Collaborate effectively with engineer, designers, and stakeholders.
- You must produce scalable, maintainable, and efficient solutions.
- You will be required to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with high coding standards and technical design.
- Be comfortable moving fast: the sooner we deploy a feature the sooner we can start learning to improve it.
- You must be smart, resourceful, self-motivated, have high-energy and be a passionate team player.
- You must be a self-starter and self-initiator.
- Fluent or native English speaker.
- 4+ years of Front End Manual and Automation testing experience (Preferably Eggplant and/or Selenium).
- Basic API testing experience (Postman or Eggplant API).
- Experience in Load/Performance testing of Front end and/or Order Management systems
What We Offer
- Experience in testing OMS/WMS, Seamless retail systems like Manhattan, SalesForce Order center, Sterling OMS etc.
- Experience in testing loyalty/membership programs.
- MDM/Informatica - Consumer 360 related systems testing experience.
- 100% Remote Work with a competitive compensation package.
- Premium Co-working spaces to catch up with your teammates. (only in BA City)
- Career Development Opportunities and training courses/certifications.
- 75% discount in English classes applicable for you, your family and/or your kids.
- 75% discount in an Online Training Courses platform.
- Free Gym memberships and free subscriptions to healthcare and meditation mobile apps such as CALM, Meditopia, ZenApp, Synctuition, and more.
- Free subscription to Online therapy with Licensed psychologists.
- An opportunity to join a growing company that is oriented to service quality, transparency, communication, and providing the best enterprise complex solutions.
- A creative, flexible, fun, and challenging environment with international clients
At AccelOne we recognize the value of our team. We are a people-first organization that is committed to the well-being of our people, our clients and our communities. Employees are encouraged and supported through various programs and benefits in a rewarding work environment. We promote balance and want you to be your absolute best at work and at home.
Join our team of highly talented experts and help us in our mission to provide our clients with the best solution possible - together.