Are you a highly motivated, self-starting, and experienced sales leader?
Plurilock is looking for a Director of Sales with experience in the cybersecurity space to join our senior leadership team and drive sales growth across our organization.
This individual will report to the CEO and can be remotely located, provided the candidate is located near a Tier 1 airport (Houston, Chicago etc.).
Director of Sales responsibilities include:
- Overseeing sales team targeting mid-market commercial customers (between 500-30K employees)
- Building strong relationships with technology partners and cybersecurity-related sales contacts
- Proactively creating new business opportunities to support the growth and/or expansion of Plurilock products and services
- Recruiting talent to the sales team as it grows
- Serving as representative at industry trade shows, networking with potential clients and serving as on-site resource on Plurilock
- Travel 25-50% of month (post COVID-19)
For the right candidate, this position offers potential career path to VP of Sales role.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 5+ years of prior experience as a successful sales executive, ideally within information technology (IT), IT security, risk/compliance, and/or cybersecurity companies
- Have 1+ years of prior experience in a team leadership role
- Have full sales-cycle strategy and experience, from prospecting to close
- Possess a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, closing deals
- Demonstrate experience with technical product demos, and have technical competency to discuss deployment of Plurilock solutions in a variety of customer use cases
- Be well versed in how to use tools including ZoomInfo, PipeDrive, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and related sales acceleration tools
Plurilock is creating cutting-edge solutions for today's workforces. We’re a dedicated, innovative team that is on a mission to empower organizations to use technology to defend against cybersecurity threats. We’re proactive, tenacious, curious, and humble. Sound like you? Join us.