At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for a Content Specialist to help deliver digital versions of Dungeons and Dragons Books on the D&D Digital team. This role will require a strong attention to detail, outstanding communication skills, and a community-minded perspective.What You'll Do:
- Enter game content to directly support the various tools on D&D Beyond.
- Work with HTML/CSS to structure sourcebook content, including images, using proprietary tools.
- Perform analysis on D&D books to identify functionality shortfalls with content support.
- Perform D&D brand site content updates using our Content Management System (CMS).
- Other graphic editing and editorial work as assigned.
- 2+ years of in web content management, graphic design, web design or related field.
- Photoshop and graphic design experience.
- Experience working with HTML and CSS to build web content.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Self-motivation and proactivity in spotting and making recommendations, for process & performance improvement.
- Understanding of the rules for Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.