Fullremote / Contract
WeSchool is on a mission to ensure learning never stops by empowering educators and students with a more inclusive, collaborative and engaging way of learning.
WeSchool is the leading Italian EdTech company. We have recently closed a Series A funding round to scale technology and enter new markets. We provide an online classroom collaboration e-learning platform developed in-house by our Tech team that has enabled 1.7M (20% of) Italian students not to miss school - the other 2 platforms were Google and Microsoft - and to amplify their learning experience by leveraging digital tools during the outbreak of the pandemic in 2020.
We are a young, fast-growing, and fast-paced team, who values collaboration and innovation as keys to reach our mission. Our Milan office is home to about 40 full-time employees. In addition, we offer remote options for our international growth. We gather teams of experts from instructional design, software engineering, course development, educational video production, web marketing, teacher & student engagement.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant provides strategic, hands-on and operational leadership as we continue our growth in North-America and English speaking countries. With a strong business mindset you will bring a proactive planning focus to Talent Acquisition (full remote) in North-America. The selected candidate will balance working in a geographically dispersed team and partnering with senior level business and human resources leadership teams to understand current/future hiring needs.
In this role you will
- Design and execute regional (North-America) talent acquisition strategies aligned with the vision and goals of the business
- Develop and own the full-cycle recruitment process: partner with leadership on forecasting and defining team and staffing requirements, sourcing needs, the candidate experience, interview process, and candidate onboarding process.
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process; set expectations, provide thoughtful feedback, negotiate and close all offers
- Effectively manage the productivity and efficiency of the hiring process against plan through active review, assessment and achievement of key metrics (cost, diversity, time, quality, volume) for the region
- Define talent acquisition metrics and develop tracking and reporting methods.
- Analyze data to determine effective strategies for successful hiring.
- Leverage recruitment analytics to provide our business with real-time insight
- Engage in internal and external research, as well as benchmarking/ best practices activity
- Manage external recruiting agency relationships
- Maintain various recruitment tracking and reports
- Build an attractive employer brand for WeSchool in North-America
You are the right match if you have
- A bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years total experience recruiting with demonstrated past sourcing success
- 3+ years total experience recruiting within a EdTech company or startup
- Results-oriented attitude with proven strategic thinking, innovation, and flexibility in dealing with changing situations
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to track, document and follow up with a large quantity of candidates
- Focused experience in sourcing candidates using internet search skills via LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards and other tools
- Strong applicant tracking system (ATS) proficiency (Breezy, iCims, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills using metrics to gain awareness and visibility to support a position and to “tell a story.”
- Professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to positively communicate with all candidates and all levels in the organization in an effective manner
- Passion about education and technology
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Nice to have in your profile
- Technical skills: proficiency with Google and Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of nuances related to Recruiting/Sourcing EdTech professionals is a plus
WeSchool is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. WeSchool’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.