We are looking for a passionate, versatile and detail-oriented Sales Administrator that is interested in helping us break down the world’s language barriers through English language education. The successful candidate will be crucial in helping us reach this goal by managing multiple requests, keeping track of complex data and quickly getting the right information into the hands of people who need it.
Here at Voxy we share team values to Start with Empathy, Communicate Courageously, Dig Deep, Own Your Outcomes, Ask Why, and Think Bigger. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse hiring process and team.
In this role, you will verify customer information, process purchase orders, relay order instructions, and collect and keep track of important sales information.
To ensure success, sales administrators should have experience in a sales environment and administrative skills. This person also enjoys teamwork and cross-functional department collaboration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and processing purchase orders
- Verifying orders, including customer information and invoice details
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks
- Generate necessary reports as requested
- Support on Sales Enablement Initiatives
- Work closely with our Sales Operations Manager to develop and implement strategic sales operations activities.
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be an excellent salesperson, leader and executive
What we're looking for:
- English Proficiency (required).
- Be enrolled full-time at university
- Ideally have 2 years until graduation
- Availability to work for 6h daily - we can be flexible!
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- No previous experience is required! We just want you to be willing to learn and develop new skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with excel (being familiar with some pivot tables and formulas)
- Familiarized with project management tools (like Asana, Trello, Monday) is a plus
- Proficiency in Spanish or other languages proficiency is a plus.
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy::
- Competitive allowance
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone reimbursement, team events, meal voucher
- Remote friendly work policies
- Language classes w/ Voxy
- Work with an international team based in the U.S., and globally
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based in the U.S. and globally
We believe in a workplace that is meant for everyone. Voxy is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about our DEI initiatives and ERGs by clicking here.
Want to know more about us?
Voxy is an innovative corporate training solution that has been used successfully by hundreds of corporate clients around the world to upskill their teams. Our AI-driven platform, accessed both on desktop and any mobile device, allows each learner to follow a fully personalized and highly engaging learning experience. Voxy’s comprehensive content library covers more than 45 technical and soft skill courses and 25,000+ English lessons taken from renowned resources such as the AP, the Financial Times, Bloomberg, and more. Voxy courses are accompanied by certified teachers who offer round-the-clock, remote live instruction, empowering people to improve communication, foster collaboration, and grow global businesses. Our scalable solution, facilitated by our comprehensive admin reporting dashboard, results in an effortlessly inclusive program, designed to drive results for modern learners.
Backed by leading investors in education and technology, Voxy was founded in New York City and has teams across the US, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore, Spain and Ireland.