Vonage's award-winning inside sales and contact centre technology revolutionizes the way organizations connect with their customers worldwide, enabling them to deliver a personalized and unique customer service experience and drive a more effective sales and marketing team. We are a leading Salesforce ISV partner with customers spanning six continents, Vonage is relentlessly committed to driving innovation and continuing its rapid international expansion while helping its customer base drive transformation in their businesses. We are looking for ambitious, passionate, innovative people to join our fast-growing team and help us achieve our goals. We offer an exciting career path, excellent and ongoing career development and a highly competitive compensation package – including a range of benefits.
Role Overview & Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Customer Support Specialist to help us deliver an outstanding customer experience. Your primary role will be to focus on ensuring our customers are 100% happy and that their issues and faults are resolved quickly and professionally. We want an individual that is going to come in and make a difference from day one and help us achieve our goal of building the best support team possible.
- Logging, prioritisation and escalation of support issues and requests
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients to promote a high level of customer service
- Resolution of 1st line support issues and requests via telephone and remote support
- Analysis of Network trace information
- Manage individual workstreams using Salesforce (CRM)
- Shift model of work
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Very good English, written and verbal
- A positive outlook with the ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with users at all levels
- Able to operate to time-sensitive deadlines
- Management of multiple channels of activity
- Able to apply good judgement to diagnose the level of customer need
- A positive, confident and client-centric approach to work
- Experience within 1st line support (preferable Telecoms)
- Good working knowledge of Browsers, Microsoft Word and Excel
Nice to have:
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and fault finding on networks
What we offer?
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- Work in a young, international team in our new office in Wrocław or remotely (Poland)
- Chance to work for the leading ‘Contact-Centre in the Cloud’ vendor.