This job is expired
Pre-Sales Consultant (Microsoft Azure Solutions Specialist) - Remote
Tiger Analytics is the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies. We have the best employee satisfaction and maintain one of the best Glassdoor ratings among our peers.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant (Microsoft Azure Solutions Specialist) to join our team. You will support Tiger-Microsoft Partnership by translating complex technical themes into easily understandable and compelling content. This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.
- Working closely with the sales team, solution architects, and client team to support the technical solution, and articulate business value for the customers, Microsoft-Tiger partnership.
- Analyze requirements, develop proposal and provide solution by assembling information such as project objectives, implementation methods and plans, resources, budget.
- Prepare Microsoft Business Solutions presentations and demonstrations, working with technical solutions team for POCs
- Ensure proposals and related documents are timely, accurate, complete, and in compliance with RFPs and proposal standards
- Own and manage backend data accuracy for Microsoft Partner Centre and creating internal reports for management consumption
- Provide executive management updates on ongoing developments in Microsoft offerings and assist in partnership strategy.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- MBA strongly preferred
- 8+ years of solutioning experience, including writing proposals
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure platforms for Data & AI, Business Apps. Relevant Azure certifications will be a plus
- Experience in sales orientation, analytical thinking, communication
- Prior exposure with multiple geos and international clients