At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with about 400 people between New York, Dublin, Portland and a remote workforce. Customer Support Associates are on the front lines working with our customers every day to ensure that issues with their accounts are resolved promptly. You will use your system knowledge and commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience to solve problems for our users but advocate for our brand.
This remote role reports to a Customer Support Team Lead in Dublin Ireland. You will begin on January 29, 2024. You must have both spoken and written fluency in English and Italian.You'll Get To…
- Respond to customer-submitted live chats and emails in a timely manner
- Queue-based, typing work will account for approximately 90% of the role.
- Live Chat is our primary channel of support in this role.
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through questions and issues with their Account, Billing, or other transactional inquiries
- Independently meet targets across Quality, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction, in email and live chat.
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Identify isolated customer experiences and escalate important issues.
- Open availability to work a 40 hour work week that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Italian
- 1+ years customer-facing experience required in a similar role (retail, hospitality, online support).
- Expertise with written communication and the ability to spot spelling and grammar errors.
- Proficiency with decoding conversations, identifying the cause, and aligning on end goals.
- Capability of prioritizing competing requests.
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform.
- Consistent and dependable WiFi and a personal workspace that allows you to be free from distraction and fully customer focused
- Health insurance with 100% covered premiums for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Free lunch and snacks
- Close proximity to cultural landmarks such as Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,700 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information about our company culture, visit www.squarespace.com/about/careers.Our Commitment
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.