SquarePeg is working with a fast-growing Market Research company to find an Account Director. Position details below:
We’re hiring an Account Director to join our growing Account Management team for our company- which is a leading provider of research focused on digital transformation.
The Idea Candidate is:
As an Account Director, you will focus on ensuring customer success, retention and growth, while constantly looking for opportunities to broaden client relationships. An Account Director’s client book is comprised of the world’s largest brands and media players. A successful Account Director is a proactive problem solver with a dedication to client success and a strong sales acumen.
- A strategic problem solver and negotiator who understands clients’ needs and always figures out a way to make it work. You think creatively to relieve pain points and circumvent obstacles to hit goals.
- A confident communicator who understands how to effectively tailor messaging and articulate value, be it in person, on the phone, or over email. You have an affinity for navigating difficult conversations and can hold your ground in negotiations.
- A results driven and a tenacious go-getter who’s excited by new challenges and stays positive in the face of adversity. You expect yourself to hit - if not exceed - your goals and know how to make it happen.
- A sales minded professional with an aptitude for building long-term relationships. You’re always looking for ways to optimize.
- Work with clients to align on desired outcomes and set mutual goals
- Set external account priorities while articulating internally how client needs translate to the annual strategy
- Maintain consistent communication with key client contacts and advocates while eliciting feedback from product users
- Develop relationships with new client stakeholders and advocates in order to renew and grow accounts
- Create, execute and adapt proactive client strategy to achieve goals
- Develop a pipeline, forecast outcomes and provide regular internal updates
- Proven success renewing and upselling business in a client focused role
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders and/or managing and renewing a book of global accounts
- Aptitude and eagerness to form senior level relationships across client organizations
- Prior expertise in subscription research, SaaS, and working with agencies is preferred