326% Growth - SaaS - EdTech
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
As a Student Safety Analyst, you play a vital role in reviewing online activity recognized and “flagged” by our technology as potentially harmful to students. You will decide whether this “flagged” online activity is harmful or dangerous and act accordingly to alert the student safety team.
*** This is a remote / work from the home role, but you must be based in the UK ***
Please watch these short video testimonials from our student safety analysts. It will show you exactly what your role is in student well-being.
- A 2-minute video that shows the impact you can make - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H7ymNNlyKs&list=PLi-on-AHMn6NQMMDo-jc0GyMA4e7DFAX1#action=share
Primary Job Responsibility
- You will report to the Director of student safety and support our student safety Artificial Intelligence suite of features by reviewing potentially harmful online activity.
- You play a critical role in identifying potentially harmful online activity and manage communication protocols and processes with our Student Safety Group to help promote wellbeing and safety or proactively prevent harmful measures.
- Actively manage your online queue for alerts that need attention and enter into communication with school districts via email or phone.
- Document in the support software
- You will collaborate with our Student Safety Group and our business teams to help ensure our mission and vision of keeping kids safe online is being acted upon and continually evolving with technology.
- You will be responsible for goals and metrics.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 10-7 pm BST (some flexibility is possible)
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- You have experience in Schools, MATs with social-emotional wellbeing assistance, asset protection, education, law enforcement, background in Psychology, or similar experience.
- Experienced with crisis prevention/counseling or similar experience
- Experience in an environment analyzing and solving escalated and intricate situations preferred
- Experience with a variety of social media platforms and pop culture beneficial
- You look forward to the challenge of having to focus for more extended periods on critical tasks to solve meaningful problems
- You are a life-long learner who is open-minded about everything from same-sex marriage to the best type of pizza
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
Securly, Inc (www.securly.com) is the world-renowned innovator in student wellness and safety solutions. We started by building the first cloud-based web filter for schools in 2012 and have continued innovating comprehensive solutions for student wellbeing and safety. Securly continues to be a leader in a continually evolving industry by pioneering these developments.
In a few short years, our innovative products and talented people have;
- Rapid International growth
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools and MATs Multi trust academies
- Revolutionized school safety for more than 10 million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ students
- 2-minute product demo - https://vimeo.com/24510830
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years