- Salary £18k - £22k
- Immediate Start
- Remote working
- Shift pattern: Tuesdays - Saturdays (37.5 hours p/ week)
Poptop is an online event planning marketplace. Poptop is one of the fastest-growing and innovative event startups in the industry that are revolutionising the way that modern-day parties are planned.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do - both event planners and suppliers alike. Our support team, primarily based in the North East of England provide inbound and outbound customer service to Poptop event planners and suppliers all over the UK.
Your role as Supplier Support Specialist will support event suppliers who gain bookings through Poptop and help them throughout every step of their journey. You will also contribute to the success of our suppliers, by helping them reach their full potential on our platform, actively promoting a customer-obsessed culture within the team.
Key Purpose Of Role
- To ensure every supplier receives excellent customer service and contributes significantly to ensuring Poptop is the preferred booking platform for event suppliers to advertise their business.
- To build brilliant supplier relationships that maximise the value created in every interaction.
- To take personal ownership of all supplier queries and issues and act as their first point of escalation for the resolution of queries.
- To really listen and understand suppliers’ main pain points and use their feedback to continuously improve their experience.
- Achieve all supplier service KPI’s and goals.
- Take ownership of each contact from start to finish in a professional, pragmatic manner, balancing customer service with business requirements.
- Be accountable for your own performance and the impact this has on achieving overall company goals.
- Successfully undertake a solution-centred approach when dealing with suppliers and operate in a continuous improvement manner. Bring ideas to action.
Key Capabilities For This Role
- Service approach – excellent communication skills, ability to speak with professionalism and confidence with full knowledge of Poptop’s product, processes, procedures and policies. Is always courteous and polite to our suppliers. Works with resilience and pace. Has a flexible approach, willing to perform tasks outside own area of responsibility. Ability to work within a clear set of KPIs to measure performance (team & own). Is focused on continuous improvement.
- Client alignment – extraordinary supplier focus and ability to know your customer. Must demonstrate ability to understand Poptop’s suppliers in full to provide an exceptional quality of service as well as being able to immerse this knowledge within other functional departments in Poptop who you will collaborate with on a regular basis.
- Technical expertise – competent in the use of Customer Records Management (CRM) systems such a Helpscout. Google Drive Software such as Docs, Sheets and Slides also preferred.
Top 3 Qualities We’re Looking For
- Consistently delivers great performance- Identify clear priorities & demonstrate brilliant execution
- Grow yourself- demonstrating ability and ambition to grow your capabilities and experience. Puts experience to good use, learns and adapts to good challenges.
- Be Authentic- Build great relationships with those you work with, both internally and externally. Be yourself with skill.
Essential qualifications/experience required
- 5 GCSE / O Levels (inc. Maths & English) or equivalent qualification
- At least 6 months Customer Service Experience in a busy customer service role
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Some experience of CRM tools and Google suite would be advantageous