Lambda's GPU cloud is used by deep learning engineers at Stanford, Berkeley, and MIT. Lambda's on-prem systems power research and engineering at Intel, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente, major universities, and the Department of Defense.
If you'd like to build the world's best deep learning cloud, join us.
What You’ll Do
- Be a first point of contact for all incoming technical support questions
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues for customers and provide solutions
- Document solutions to common problems
- Collaborate in the development of new products
- Provide feedback to product engineering teams
- Linux administration experience in clustered or HPC environments
- Experience with high throughput networking technologies such as Infiniband, RoCE, iWarp etc.
- Shell or Python scripting proficiency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of data center hardware and out of band management tools
- Experience working in private or hybrid cloud environments
- Experience with HPC/AI technologies such as:
- SFP+ fiber, InfiniBand (IB) / 100 GbE network fabric experience
- Ethernet, switching, power infrastructure, GPU direct, RDMA, NCCL, Horovod environment
- SLURM, Kubernetes, or other job scheduling systems
- Distributed GPU training systems and third-party ML Ops platforms
Nice to Have
- Experience with ML / AI / Deep Learning
- Experience with NVIDIA data center GPUs
- Experience with parallel file systems
- Experience designing HPC clusters
- Direct experience with HPC clusters for internal or external customers
- Understanding of the hardware, software, and tools used for deep learning
- Experience working with the technologies that underpin our business such as: Deep Learning frameworks, GPU acceleration, virtualization, and cloud computing
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 150, and growing fast
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
Salary Range Information
Based on market data and other factors, the salary range for this position is ₱950,000-₱1,500,000. However, a salary higher or lower than this range may be appropriate for a candidate whose qualifications differ meaningfully from those listed in the job description.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.