This job is expired
LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digital wallet needed to free people to manage their financial life. Today, is a great moment to join us as crypto is expanding into mainstream financial market and ex CFO of JP Morgan joined our advisory board and 2 presidents joined us in Davos.
For the past 3 years we have been developing our own blockchain (called “Lachain”) and we are now building the DeFi ecosystem based on it (including DEX, dApp, IDO, NFT etc) and launched our mainnet. Here is our backlog.
Mission: Top liquidity for listed projects.
Mission description: Projeсts need a high-quality Market-Making service with top liquidity, as well as low slippage, narrow spreads and high volumes to attract organic traders.Key PROBLEM's:
How: Stay in touch during working and at times non-working hours to assist clients with their inquiries, inform on account status & resolve client queries, assign client issues to team members & chase to completion, monitor working capital.
Constraints:100% of clients' inquiries and issues are addressed within 12 hours. Main performance number: LS services fees
Second performance number: Number of active MM clients
Third performance number: Liquidity success rateFunctions:
- LS Client : Manage the accounts of LS clients, inform them about working capital top-up need in time, be there to answer their questions in a timely manner.
- Deals : Negotiate and close LS deals with clients already listed or to be listed on LATOKEN, pitch our services to them and bring in revenue.
- Training : Grow skills through LS workshops and trainings.
- Workflow : Follow LATOKEN's teamwide workflow and keep CRM and dashboards well-organized and clear.
- Up or Out : Grow to Product Manager in 1 year or free space for other champions.Requirement skills and experience:
1+ year experience in trading on crypto or stock exchanges, Market Making services.
3+ years experience in B2B Sales/Business Development Experience in Customer Support/Account Management will be a plus.
Experience with crypto/token analytics is a strong advantage.
Capability to grow as a product manager is a plus.
SQL queries / Python skills as a plus.
Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Trading, Market Making, Crypto Exchanges, CLS, Altonomy, Korion Labs, Bluesky Capital, B2B Sales, Blockchain, Keyrock, Trading Algorithms, Liquidity Support, Business Development