Are you the next Account Executive at Kinetic Commerce?
Do you love bringing real world innovative solutions that change the way people work and shop Have an insatiable appetite for finding the next great client to drive growth?
Love to access some of the world’s largest and leading edge retailers? Then, you may be the right fit. Kinetic Commerce is a rapidly growing retail technology focused on enabling next-generation retail experiences.
We attract creative, independent thinkers who share a desire for excellence within an open culture. If you have a passion for selling, we invite you to join our team!
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, and working closely with Kinetic’s Customer Success Team, the Account Executive/Business Development will be responsible for managing new leads through the sales funnel and driving new business revenues..
- Lead engagement with enterprise-level and mid-market retailers in both the Canadian and US Markets.
- Identify, uncover, qualify and develop account opportunities for our Kinetic Commerce Platform and Product Suite.
- Meet with prospects to understand their needs and evaluate their fit with Kinetic products and services.
- Customize and deliver sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Manage multiple opportunities and clearly document and communicate their status within your sales forecast/funnel.
- Build and leverage relationships with Channel Partners to generate new business opportunities.
- Working with the Kinetic client success team, conduct on-site or virtual assessments of customer requirements and needs.
- Provide feedback and insights from prospect engagements to help improve go-to-market strategies for Kinetic Commerce.
- Secure referral opportunities from existing client and network relationships
- Working with the CRO and CFO, prepare and negotiate Letters of Intent and Contracts.
- Travel for in-person client meetings, conferences, and trade shows.
- 4+ years of experience in software and SaaS sales or key account management.
- 2+ years selling SaaS or platform technology to enterprise Retailers and cross-functional teams including all levels of Marketing, Operations and IT.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the Retail industry, including operations, customer experience, omnichannel, eCommerce, and/or Mobile Commerce-related solutions.
- Genuine communicator who can empathize with our clients’ challenges and articulate actions to build stronger solutions.
- A true team player with an openness to growth and professional development.
- Command of business systems for sales enablement, including Google Suite, Keynote, CRM (Hubspot), Linkedin Navigator, or similar tools.
- Demonstrated ability to manage deals from first call to close.