- Write well-defined, commented, maintainable and testable code
- Work with high performing engineering and delivery team to develop quality solutions to suit needs of the product/s
- Be a strong advocate of coding standards and other software engineering best practices
- Be able to individually perform R&D activities and provide solutions to business problems using software
- Be able to write API specifications and technical design documents articulating the functional requirement
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering for software engineering role and 4 + for a senior software engineering role
- Experience in .NET, C#, MVC, Web API, HTML, CSS
- Experience with relational databases mainly MS SQL.
- Working knowledge of Postgre SQL, Maria DB and other RDBMS will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of .Net frameworks, architecture, and design patterns
- Proficient in object-oriented development
- Previous experience working in an agile environment will be highly desirable
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role please click here to apply.