This job is expired
1. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Overall coordination of warehouse activities of FMCG/apparel sector for Raw Material and Finished Goods.
· Supervising the receiving, storage and dispatch of FMCG/apparel products aligning with the service standards and cost objectives.
· Attend to all customer complaints and ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
· Responsible for generating all reports to be furnished to clients.
· Conduct supplier evaluations and monitor progress to improve service standards.
· Act as the authorized person for all warehouse related transactions.
· Responsible for obtaining services from suppliers and verify supplier payments.
· Ensure accuracy of all inbound and outbound shipments.
· Reconcile inventories to system records by carrying out cycle counts whilst maintaining tight security to inventory and records.
· Ensure transactions are accurately and timely recorded in relevant systems as per the assigned SOPs in order to generate required MIS.
· Manage outsourced staff in liaison with the administration function.
· Initiate process improvements in order to improve efficiency and service levels.
· Ensure compliance with safety and quality standards, company and client SOPs and audit requirements.
· Obtain services from suppliers and provide accurate cost and billing information in a timely manner for invoicing purposes.
2. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
· Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Supply chain Management
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience in similar job grade, preferably in Transportation & Logistics industry
· Confident communication with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Previous experienced in ERP system (SAP) will be added advantage.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV to Geeth.firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of this advertisement.