- Responsible for contract, program, budget, cash flow, method, and risk review.
- Plan the program, budget, procurement, and inception planning upon receiving Letter of Acceptance (LOA).
- Risk review and strategic mitigation planning at Post Contract stage.
- Assist the project execution team during the post contract stages on Contract Administration.
- Monitor Daily/Weekly/Monthly Progress of the construction projects in detail and report the same.
- Provide management the Progress and Forecast reports of all construction projects with accuracy
- Implementation of new process and technologies to enhance performance.
- Custodian to ensure the construction data base quality on the ERP system.
- Attending project meetings on request or as required to assist the construction team for dispute resolution and negotiations.
- B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering, Project management or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Project management, Construction management
- Planning experience in Roads and Irrigation construction
- 6 passes at GCE O/L with “A” pass for Maths & English
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
- Competent in MS project, AutoCAD and cost report will be advantage