We seek dynamic, results-oriented individual with a keen analytical mind, to join us as Manager – Production for its manufacturing facility at Biyagama.
- Zero safety incidents in respective scope of work
- Achieve production target to meet shipment schedule, line balancing to avoid unexpected production losses
- Providing guidance to Executives, Junior Executives, Keyman and manual workers to achieve factory objectives
- Maintain quality and the performance of final product and follow up on production to ensure no excess production takes place
- Maintain ERP software online to provide accurate information for costing and for final accounts
- Conduct cost reduction programs to improve productivity of the manufacturing processes
- Inventory control to maintain minimum WIP at any given time
- Maintain and continuously improve quality system as per ISO 9001:2000 standards and BRC requirements
- Ensure smooth 24 hours factory operations
- Manpower planning for operations
- Overlook and meet chlorination/washing output
- Bachelor’s degree with chemistry/polymer as a subject or NDT (Chemical Engineering or Polymer/Rubber Technology) or HNDE (Production Engineering) or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity work experience in latex industry preferably in the Manufacturing Industry (Supported glove experience will be an extra qualification)
- Ability to work well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to drive the team to achieve the targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 08th November 2023.
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.