- Provide accurate reports requested by management, sales and Operations team on time.
- Assisting the Agent Settlement Statement process.
- Clearing of foreign receivables by preparing the clearing schedules and raising receipts in order to ensure accurate position of foreign debtors are reflected.
- To assure accurate and timely job closing.
- Preparation of Foreign Bank account reconciliation statements.
- Act as the Mobile Representative for the company.
- Assist with both internal & external audits with the required information timely.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 passes at GCE or London O/L with A pass for Mathematics AND
- Minimum 2 passes for A/L's OR successful completion of UGC approved A/L equivalent foundation course
- Advance knowledge on Microsoft office packages and knowledge on SAP
- Part Qualification in Professional Examination – CA/CIMA/AAT/ACCA
- Base knowledge of freight forwarding
- Ability to effectively use e-mail
- Minimum 1 year experience in accounting field
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on APPLY NOW within 20 days of this advertisement
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer