- Handling account payables, accounts receivables and general ledger.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Handling company fixed asset register.
- Assisting to prepare timely and accurate financial reports to management.
- Coordinate with other group companies on balance receivables, payables, and other group disclosure requirements.
- Assist with both internal & external audits with the required information timely.
- Assist with taxation-related works.
- Provide assistance to the team members when required, on ad-hoc management information requirements.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 passes at GCE O/L with A pass for Maths.
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- University degree or equivalent academic qualification
- Part qualification in either CA/CIMA/ACCA.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in the accounting field.
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office packages.