- Provide accurate and complete financial & non- financial information for each region to the management.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date General Ledger activities for a smooth operation.
- Manage Working Capital (WC) as per the stipulated guidelines.
- Review the standard operating procedures and implement best practices within the SBU.
- Interact with the teams and Identify & support the process automations for a smoother operations.
- Assist on both Internal & External audits with the required information timely.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 passes at GCE O/L with A pass for Maths.
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- University degree or equivalent academic qualification
- Part qualification (pass at least 3 stages) in either CA/CIMA/ACCA .
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in accounting filed.
- Advance knowledge on Microsoft office packages.
- Possess good presentation & communication skills.
- Experience in SAP or similar ERP system would be added advantage.