Fyllo is leveling the playing field for cannabis companies with the Fyllo Compliance Cloud, a suite of enterprise-grade software and services powered by RegsTechnology, the largest database of cannabis laws and regulations at the federal, state and local level. We deliver advanced data, media, and compliance solutions that are built for the complexities of the cannabis industry today. From local dispensaries to large MSOs and traditional CPG companies, ambitious cannabis brands and industry professionals choose Fyllo as their partner to go bigger and grow faster with trust and confidence in compliance.
The Sales Development Representative role holds an essential position in the growth and development of our sales pipeline, having a direct impact on the business.
In This Role You Will:
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, outbound calls, and emails.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings between prospective customers and Account Executives.
- Develop sales approaches and pitches that speak to the customer's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and develop professional relationships with prospects.
- Document all sales activity in our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Participate in ongoing training and stay up-to-date with new products and services
You May Be Fit For This Role If You Have:
- Commercial experience in sales or marketing (SaaS experience a benefit).
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust.
- Hands-on experience with outbound sales techniques (prospecting, cold calling, emailing, etc.).
- Previous experience cold-calling, and setting appointments/closing sales via telephone is preferred.
- Strong desire to grow your career within a nimble and hungry environment.