Our mission is simple: to improve education. We are a high-growth, fast-paced, values-driven company, building next-generation learning resources that are in use in over 1,000 secondary schools across Australia.
At Edrolo, we believe that improving education takes more than building great resources and selling them to schools. To get great outcomes, schools need great support. We’ve designed our client happiness ethos from the ground up with this in mind, and we’re looking for someone to join our team of Learning Innovation Associates in this mission.
A remote-first role, this opportunity is perfect for someone who:
- Has experience (3+ years) in sales, client success, and/or account management roles, or in the education sector with an interest in sales and customer success
- Thrives in an outcomes-based environment, loves reaching goals, and developing meaningful stakeholder relationships
- Is seeking an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced tech startup environment surrounded by colleagues who care about supporting each others’ growth
- Wants to work for a mission-driven company, and either loves education or is keen to learn in a new industry
- Is tech-savvy and able to confidently stand in front of an audience of students, teachers, and school leaders
- Full-time access to a car and full Australian drivers license are a requirement for this role (we love to visit our client schools).
Key role responsibilities
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships with partner secondary schools across Australia
- Increasing sales of Edrolo’s existing and new products within partner secondary schools
- Driving best practice through online and print resources to improve teaching and learning outcomes
- Proactively and reactively liaising with key school contacts and teachers
- Responding to school queries and issues in a timely manner, ensuring all school information is up-to-date in our CRM database
- Strategic planning both internally and with partner schools
- Attending schools for meetings and providing training for teachers and students, as well as facilitating online training sessions
- Contributing to and leading internal projects at Edrolo
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience
- True career development and progression opportunities driven by fast business growth;
- Tech startup vibe, with the know-how to make remote work successful
- Opportunity to work with a passionate, driven, growing team;
- Flexible working hours supported