What is Current Mobile?
Our mission is to enable budget-conscious consumers to earn additional income from their everyday habits. We accomplish this with an Android app and smartphone that pay users to listen to music, charge their phone, play games, complete surveys; and connect them with exclusive deals to save and earn even more.
Current Mobile is a fully remote US-based company that builds mobile technology products for budget-conscious consumers. Our products let people around the world earn passive income while using their mobile phones for daily habits like music, games, news, shopping, browsing, charging, and even unlocking their devices.
We continue to expand our product offering to more than 3 million monthly active users and pace towards revenue growth of more than 400% in 2021. Additionally, we expect to have paid out $6+ million to earners this year and look forward to strong continued growth ahead.
Our flagship products, Current Rewards, and Mode Smartphone are hugely popular with millions of users around the world. It is our goal to provide a free Mode phone to every income-conscious consumer on the planet, enabling them to earn up to $100 each month while passively using their device. Our common purpose is to bring financial joy to the lives of our user base.
In 2018, Current became the first company to raise over $36M through an SEC-registered security token offering, to implement our royalty-paying token $CRNC across company product lines.
Why Current Mobile?
You have an opportunity to join a team of high-caliber ambitious people who are out to challenge the status quo of content consumption.
- We’re a well-funded revenue-generating company, and have a runway for years to come.
- We are rapidly growing and as we embark on the next phase of our incredible expansion, we are looking for exceptional talent to help fuel the growth.
- We’re committed to bringing diverse industry experiences and perspectives together. The team is made up of alumni from Y-Combinator, Ivy League Universities, College Dropouts, Fortune 500, and everything in between.
- We have superior financiers and advisors including Mark Cuban and several top-tier institutional investors.
- We care about building a disruptive product that empowers our users. We think big!
- Define and execute an account strategy, plan and objectives for the assigned Carrier accounts to meet and exceed sales goals (quotas)
- Manage and coordinate resources internally/externally to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Defines vision of strategic opportunities. Evaluates potential threats to business plan and develops strategies to manage/mitigate.
- Nurture and expand Mode relationship across the customer business units, divisions and C-level Executives
- Anticipate and proactively identify opportunities to leverage existing Mode products and services to deliver additional value to customers
- Explore unmet needs with key decision makers and communicate them as potential opportunities for innovation and/or value added services
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Bachelor's Degree with 15+ years of directly related experience is required.
- Mobility sales experience, selling large complex solutions to US based Fortune 500 organizations
- Prior experience using CRMs like Salesforce.com to track account activity
- Prior experience managing a sales team, selling at C Level and Peer level account planning
- Proven ability to successfully develop and own a global enterprise customer relationship and account management process
- Understanding of solution selling techniques and methodologies
- Prior experience developing and managing mobile services and support strategies required
- Strong track record of building collaborative relationships with internal peer groups and external customers and partners
- Executive presence and experience to leverage resources based on both influence and authority
- Proven negotiation and Carrier-level sales experience
- Ability to identify service and support risks and associated solutions within mobile product technologies
- Must be able to write, read, analyze, interpret, present, and explain technical product materials
- Must have experience with Microsoft Standard Office Suite and extensive use of Windows presentation software to build Executive presentations
- Must have demonstrated project and program management skills
We All Share The Same Core Values
- Lead with Purpose - Leadership does not necessarily mean management. Everyone is a leader, no matter the role. Taking pride in your responsibilities, finding & executing solutions is key.
- Focus on the ‘Why’- The best solutions start with everyone understanding the problem and its impact. We’ve found that if someone understands the ‘why’, they will produce an innovative ‘what’ and ‘how’. If we cannot explain the ‘why’ clearly, we don’t understand the problem ourselves.
- Bring a Sense of Humor - Our work environment is a lighthearted & positive place where employees are united by humor and camaraderie; we believe laughter is a great way to uplift employee morale and form bonds with each other.
- Set New Precedents - We drive innovation and push boundaries for all company activities while understanding that anything worth doing will have roadblocks. We set a new standard of worth for people’s time, data, and attention while rewarding what most other companies take.
- Collaboration - We won’t thrive without recognizing others’ strengths. Listen and evolve together, helping and supporting each other for the sake of a collective goal.
We Believe In The Following Workplace Norms
- Honor Commitments, Your Word Matters - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Timely (S.M.A.R.T) Asks & Answers.
- Allow OKRs To Guide Us - Individual & Departmental OKRs will largely impact success at Current Mobile.
- Agree to Disagree & Commit -Voice concerns in a respectful & appropriate manner directly to your manager or the Senior Leadership Team.
- Assume Positive Intent - Always start from the idea that a person meant well or was doing their best, no matter what they say or do.
- Accomplish More with Less - Explore options to maximize value. Learn and be curious.
- Hold Yourself and Others to High Standards - Embrace high attention to detail & maintain an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Speak Up - Everyone’s opinion matters. Be inquisitive & don’t think in silos.
What We Are Offering
- We are a remote-first company so this position is 100% remote from anywhere in South America and will need to overlap with U.S. CST hours
- A competitive compensation package.
- Participation in the Company's equity and token plan.
- We payout individual bonuses every two months in accordance with our bimester Objectives & Key Results (OKRs).
- Work with energetic, passionate, and high-caliber people.
- Celebrate team members' personal milestones.
- Remote social activities including virtual coffee buddies.
- Bonus.ly - we use bonus.ly as a way to recognize and reward team members for their hard work and commitment.
If we just described you and your perfect role, we'd love to talk with you. We have a lot to accomplish in the new year and look forward to making headway and creating successes together!