Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding.Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort.We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
Crowdbotics is a new way to build software using modular parts and a visual build tool.
We’re looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to provide pre- and post-sales support. This role will be responsible for working directly with our senior account management and account executive team servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying prospective customers, and supporting expansion and problem-solving for existing customers.
This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and is a great way to break into a career in sales.
This position will report to the Senior Technical Sales Manager.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current clients to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement
- Schedule appointments and demos
- Conduct professional and engaging conversations over the phone and email to ‘delivered’ clients for potential partner/resale opportunities
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Effectively partner and work across multiple teams which include Sales and Services
- Work with Product Managers in Services to facilitate smooth experience for clients
- Creating and sending sales material to prospects
- Develop a list of businesses and industries we might partner with such as Y-Combinator, Venture Capital firms, private equity firms, colleges, and other strategic partners
- outbound emails to those people
- set qualified appointments for reps
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Love talking to people
- Ability to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CRM applications
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Previous experience with sales, account management or customer support roles
- Experience with Hubspot MAS/CRM
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- Previous experience in a company who offered mobile or web app development services
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (app.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)