Crowdbotics is a new way to build software using modular parts and a visual build tool.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you must have a proven track record of enterprise sales experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of web, mobile products, and the strategies around them. As a trusted sales expert, you will consult potential customers to understand their needs and what kind of custom software product they want to build. You value customer relationships and know how to drive business forward.
We are looking for team members who understand product and have a firm understanding of the startup environment. You are competitive and have a track record over-achieving quota. You should be excited about juggling multiple projects and working really hard at a small but rapidly growing startup.
This position will report to the VP of Revenue.
- Promote lead generation activities for both outbound and inbound contacts within your given territory.
- Manage accounts and territory lists for your specific region.
- Work with other go-to-market teams to organize demand generation activities within your given territory.
- Complete customer pitches, company overviews and product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Gather and understand customer requirements, priorities, budgets and existing landscape.
- Manage pipeline, opportunity, forecasting and other items related to normal outside sales responsibilities.
- Prepare team members for client meetings by researching companies and partners, understanding the project and other elements including budget, authority, need and timing.
- Work across all customer functions including executive-level personnel, architecture, operations, design, innovation, sourcing and customer procurement.
- 8+ years of experience working within enterprise software platform sales
- You have sold to C-levels of IT departments and other department leaders.
- History of meeting & exceeding quotas.
- Success in building account and account strategy
- Experience being part of a collaborative / team selling process.
- Experience with enterprise sales methodologies and qualification processes such as MEDDICC, MH, Challenger or BANT a big plus.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, reports and dashboards (i.e., running a regional sales process)
Crowdbotics is a new way to build software using modular parts and a visual build tool. We’ve made a bet that the people building products and companies around Crowdbotics represent a new kind of software creator that, if we do our job right, will become the new normal for how people build software in the next decade — with readymade parts, cloud talent, and automated tools that empower everyone to be a maker. We see this as the future, and our customers, investors, and the market do too.To that end, Crowdbotics is creating what we call an “Operating System for Application Development”.What exactly does this mean?Contemporary application development requires the use of multiple tools and processes that are often spread across multiple disconnected systems. The Crowdbotics App Builder seeks to unify all these tools and processes into a single system with 4 key facets:
- No-code engine which enables users to build applications without coding, including a way to create database models visually, import screen layouts and designs from common development tools, and visually link screens to external services.
- Workforce management which enables a user to source talent from a curated menu of Crowdbotics experts who can help take your product over the finish line.
- Process and Project Management: We enable a user to manage all aspects of their agile development process, including tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
- Deployment and post-deployment maintenance which allows the user to one-click deploy their application to various cloud providers (Heroku being the most popular), app stores, and to provision and manage other infrastructure resources seamlessly.
Top 10 reasons to work for Crowdbotics:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Our open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform supports and embrace them.
- Talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- Our open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting into and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.