Are you a master of motion & content? Your work makes brands shine in digital environments and lets users crave for more? Here is your opportunity: Join our international team as Motion/Content Designer to work for one of our biggest multinational clients and make them shine with you while growing together.
Cocomore AG is an agency for marketing, IT and experience design with 180 employees and offices in Frankfurt/Main, Berlin, Hamburg, Geneva, Cologne and Seville. For one of our offices, we are looking for you as a Motion/Content Designer (all genders).
- Whether a basic idea or a clear story board, you develop them into motion and emotion.
- You do the job with talent and passion for the perfect movement at the right time.
- Your repertoire ranges from motion graphics to (small) video productions (light and sound).
- You not only work with templates but you are also able to work manually.
- You help to look for the best solution within a team.
- You are at home with all types of screens, whether horizontal or vertical.
- You have an extremely good knowledge of typography, web design, social media trends and are a highly efficient designer.
- You are a fully qualified media designer and/or have several (a minimum of 2 years) years of work experience in a design (digital or communications) agency or have worked in a production company (references required). Applications must include work samples and a portfolio!
- You are able to work independently and are self-organized.
- Your commitment to quality is very high and you are highly motivated to always give your best.
- You think independently and “out of the box” which helps you to find alternative solutions for highly challenging tasks.
- You are able to handle external and internal video productions (e.g., for social media).
- You have excellent English, German is a plus (our internal communication is in English).
- Nice to have: 3D skills, illustration in connection with motion and/or audio skills, from correct mixing to smaller music productions.
- We promote and support your personal development.
- We offer you the possibility to work on various exciting and international clients mandates and deal with cutting edge questions regarding digital communication and transformation.
- Your work-life balance is important for us. Therefore, we offer you flexible working hours and the option to work remotely.
- You profit from our employee discounts and further benefits from our partner companies.
- What you can expect from us: team spirit in a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies within our experienced and interdisciplinary team.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, employed or freelancing. We will do our best to make it happen!