Are you a graphic and content design expert? Your work makes brands shine and lets users crave for more? Here is your opportunity: Join our international team as Graphic / Content Designer (all genders) to work for one of our biggest multinational clients and make them shine with you while growing together.
Cocomore AG is an agency for marketing, IT and experience design with 180 employees and offices in Frankfurt/Main, Berlin, Hamburg, Geneva, Cologne, Warsaw and Seville. For one of our offices, we are looking for you as a Graphic/Content Designer (all genders).
- Whether a fixed template or a rough draft from an art director, with your skills you are able to bring ideas into life and add a touch of magic.
- You are passionate about getting the job done in a highly efficient manner.
- You enjoy your work – every pixel has to be in its correct place.
- You are able to work on templates independently.
- You always help your team to find the best possible solution to any given task.
- You are familiar with everything from Instagram posts to web banners, nothing can shock you.
- You have an extremely good knowledge of typography, web design, social media trends and are a highly efficient designer.
- You are a fully qualified media designer and/or have several (a minimum of 2 years) years of work experience in a design (digital or communications) agency or have worked in a production company (references required). Applications must include work samples and a portfolio!
- You are able to work independently and are self-organized.
- Your commitment to quality is very high and you are highly motivated to always give your best, also when working on repetitive tasks.
- You think independently and “out of the box” which helps you to find alternative solutions for highly challenging tasks.
- You have excellent English (German is a plus).
- You can be a specialist in different areas: digital media, motion, retouching. Let’s see what you can do best.
- We promote and support your personal development.
- We offer you the possibility to work on various exciting and international clients mandates and deal with cutting-edge questions regarding digital communication and transformation.
- Your work-life balance is important for us. Therefore, we offer you flexible working hours and the option to work remotely.
- You profit from our employee discounts and further benefits from our partner companies.
- What you can expect from us: team spirit in a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies within our experienced and interdisciplinary team.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, in a shared position – or any combination of these. We will do our best to make it happen!