Position Title: Account Executive - Outbound Sales
Reports to: Outbound Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
BuildFire is an all-inclusive Mobile App Development platform that takes the headache out of building a mobile app for your company. Expert app strategy, development and support from a trusted partner in your success. With over 10,000 mobile apps built, BuildFire gives your business the confidence and tools it needs to thrive in today’s competitive mobile market.
BuildFire is excited to be growing and adding to our Account Executive team. We are currently looking for Account Executives to join our Outbound sales team. This is a great opportunity to utilize your proven business development, prospecting, sales negotiating and closing experience to grow the BuildFire ideal customer base. This position will be responsible for full scale outbound sales cycles for an assigned vertical. You will deliver the best in class customer experience for companies that want to grow their business through a mobile app from prospecting, discovering business pains/needs, demonstrating the BuildFire platform and negotiating the final outcome. This position will work closely with SMB, Mid Market and Enterprise level business leaders to solve their ever growing business challenges.
Preferred Professional Experience:
- 2+ years of successful Outbound Sales into SMB, Mid Market and Enterprise segments
- Preferably in a technical software capacity
- Industry: Software Sales - SaaS
- Demonstrated success using consultative sales approach
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience with Sales Automation Software:
- Outreach.io, SalesLoft, Groove.co, etc.
- Experience with Outbound prospecting tools
- Clearbit, Apollo.io, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with G-Suite
- Has thrived in a remote work environment
- Proven experience problem solving and providing custom solutions to prospects
- Own a book of business from start to finish
- Responsible for prospecting your own leads
- Manage Leads, Pipeline and Sales goals via Salesforce
- Perform extensive discovery calls for your book of business to be able to introduce strategies based on the prospect needs to and educate them on the mobile app space to provide advice for success
- Manage multiple buying contacts within prospects and engage/create organization-wide relationships to create internal champions
- Perform online demonstrations of the BuildFire platform to properly map the prospects needs/pains to the solutions we provide
- Technical Sales Engineer support provided for demonstrations as needed
- Negotiate the proper partnership level package for the prospect based on their needs
- Collect onboarding, product needs, design requirements, business goals, etc to be able to transition them from a prospect to a customer and set up the post sales team and the prospect up for success after the sale
- Work with Account Management, Customer Support and Product teams to combat customer issues and churn.
- Communicate effectively with other departments to best grow the vertical and assure customer satisfaction.
- Research and immerse self in target vertical to intimately understand pain points and competitive solutions
- Create and participate in a sales culture that builds everyone up and inspires them to exceed the goals put in front of them
- Meet for weekly team meetings and one on ones with leadership
- Forecast your progress and numbers on a monthly basis
- Create & maintain Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities in Salesforce to ensure data cleanliness and maximize efficiencies
- Identify and communicate future product enhancements with the development team on a regular basis to assure the product meets and exceeds the prospect/customer expectations
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Be comfortable with building and improving process real time through thoughtful solution minded feedback to peers, leaders and all BuildFire staff
- Maintain prescribed number of activities in Salesforce:
- Prospects added
- Outbound calls completed
- Discovery calls booked & completed
- Product demos booked & completed
- Hit or exceed appropriate sales metrics defined by BuildFire:
- Sales Qualified Leads
- Sales Accepted Leads
- Opportunities added to pipeline - by logo count and Total Contract Value
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual closed won sales - by Total Contract Value
- Maintain an appropriate win rate
- Maintain appropriate pipeline and stage cleanliness for clarity and forecasting