Work from the comfort of your home for employers in Australia & NZ
- Are you determined to succeed and write your own paycheck?
- Do you have fantastic communication and presentation skills?
- Do you have a demonstrated history of achieving sales targets?
- Are you tech-savvy?
- Can you work independently and are self-motivated?
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Bettersource is the leading provider of global sales talent to SME's in Australia & NZ. Successful candidates are introduced to multiple clients actively looking for remote sales professionals.
What does an SDR do?
- Responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities
- Spends most of their time on the phone, cold-calling, or following up on inbound leads
- Educates prospects, prepares quotations, and develops an opportunity pipeline
- Qualifies leads, sets appointments, and closes deals
What we offer
- Exceptional communication skills
- Advanced level English proficiency
- Min bachelors degree
- At least 1-2 years of international sales or customer service experience
- Excellent digital literacy and knowledge of CRMs, MS Office, G-suite, LinkedIn, etc.
- An entrepreneurial mindset - You are not afraid to pick up the phone and are never satisfied with average results
- Problem-solving skills - You are not a transactional salesperson and can think on your feet to help prospects
- Focused on results and making money for yourself - If you are looking to clock-in hours for a paycheck, this is not for you
- Highly energetic with a tireless positive attitude - You lift people around you. For you every rejection is an opportunity to get better
- Highest market salaries
- Uncapped sales commissions - Help a business grow and make as much as you want
- Independent work - Work from the comfort of home. Your output is important, not how or where you work
- An unparalleled work culture
Bettersource is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.