Work from the comfort for a specialist consultancy helping Australian companies win more tenders.
Bettersource is the leading provider of remote talent to businesses in Australia & NZ.
Our client works helps businesses ranging from small family run organisations to multi-billion dollar international companies. They are seeking a professional tender writer to join their growing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Director, the Bid Writer & Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for preparing high strategic tender responses, overseeing client capture and onboarding processes, meeting strict deadlines and sourcing and setting up a modern CRM (Client Relationship Management) system.
Supporting the Director to achieve excellence customer product and service is paramount and will require a dynamic approach complementing excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills.
- Outstanding professional English writing skills including the ability to blend technical and persuasive techniques as required.
- Good grammar and spelling, and an ability to clearly word complex ideas simply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with particular skills in Word and Excel at an intermediate to advanced level.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Skill to develop and present a professional, error free submission that presents win themes and unique value propositions in a professional and succinct way.
- Work efficiently in a team environment, contributing to and accepting inputs from all stakeholders.
- Solid organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to quickly understand the mechanics and the environment of both the Tendering industry and the industry of clients.
- An understanding of client relationship management, effective nurture sequences and implementation of CRM software.
- Experience in the tender industry.
- Experience in professional copywriting.
- Business Development/Client Relationship Management experience.
Desired, but not required
What we offer
- Practitioner or Professional Certificate in Proposal Management (The client will offer this certificate as part of employment benefits to the successful candidate, after a standard 3 month probation)
- Top-of-market base salary
- Work from the comfort of home
- An unparalleled work culture
Bettersource is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.