Beech Valley is the premier network that connects the top freelance Accounting, Finance, and IT talent to consulting opportunities with cutting edge organizations. At Beech Valley, we’re bringing the gig economy to the accounting industry, and at the core of what we do is our next generation, proprietary staffing platform. We are currently looking for experienced public accounting professionals OR Talent Acquisition professionals to join our growing team.
We have experienced over 100% year-over-year growth, so this is an exciting time to join a high-growth team. At the same time, we pride ourselves on fostering a flexible, remote working environment to promote a culture that is both laid back and high performing.
What You'll Do
As an early member of the Talent team, you’ll have a huge impact on the business and the platform, and you’ll have the opportunity to decide where you want your career to go as the company grows.
In a given day, you might:
- Leverage our proprietary talent platform to source, vet, and place only the best CPA and financial talent in the areas of Financial Reporting, FP&A, M&A Advisory, and more!
- Recruit nationally, serving our national client base
- Invent innovative, systematic methods for sourcing and verifying top talent
- Use your knowledge of CPA and Financial talent requirements to quickly engage the top 2% in the talent pool
- Engineer processes that can scale and set Beech Valley's talent pool ahead of the rest
- You want to join a high growth company where you can be part of critical early successes and decisions that shape the company’s future
- You have experience in public accounting or in Talent Acquisition, and are looking for a new challenge
- You want to work with a team that truly cares about and understands the meaning of flexibility in the workplace
- You have excellent communication skills and are passionate about the future-of-work
- You take responsibility for and ownership of your work, and do not need to micro-managed
- 6+ years' experience in Accounting and/or Talent Acquisition
- Ability to learn quickly and to help manage a growing team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about the future-of-work, the gig economy, and connecting exceptional people to great opportunities
Our compensation package for this role include a competitive base salary along with a variable bonus/commission structure. Our expectation is that you want to be rewarded and feel appreciated for your hard work.
- Remote, even after the pandemic. We do have an office in Atlanta, so if you're local and want to work in the office, you can come in whenever you'd like (and work from home whenever you'd like).
- Very competitive salary, health insurance, and 401k.
- 15 days of PTO, plus the usual holidays
- Fall and Winter breaks
- Every year for the week leading up to New Years, we simply monitor our emails and respond to alerts, but we otherwise take the time off. This doesn't count against PTO time. We do the same thing for a few days around Thanksgiving.