vFairs aims to transform the events industry by changing how people come together to exchange ideas on topics of interest.
We do this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting, and tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead. Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive, and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle, T-Mobile, Cornell University, 3M, American Airlines and several others host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade shows, Virtual Open Days and more.
The vFairs platform is leading the way by breaking barriers in the events industry. Our traction can be seen by the fact that we were featured in the top 100 fastest-growing SMB startups in North America by Latka Magazine.
Interested in changing how the world hosts events? Let’s do it together at vFairs.
What we do
vFairs helps the world’s leading organizations host epic online events. We offer an online events platform that enables organizations to connect with audiences all over the world at scale. Event organizers are able to gain massive reach, create memorable impact with rich 3D designs, and vFairs serves as an engaging destination where attendees can interact and network using the best-in-class chat and webinar tools.
About the role
As we scale, we are looking for a result-oriented Sales Enablement Lead who would be responsible broadly for 4 categories, training new members, coaching existing members, accountable for sales collateral management, and providing a world-class demo experience for our prospects. Additionally, the Sales Enablement Lead will collaborate cross-functionally with teams including Marketing and Product. The role must maintain a deep understanding of the virtual events platform and stay aligned on the product roadmap.
- The scope of this role runs across the entire sales operation at vFairs, which includes SDR/BDRs, Account Executives, Account Managers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations
- Work with HR to build and execute onboarding roadmaps that decrease the ramp up time of new hires enabling them to contribute quicker
- Build hiring methodology and processes
- Shadow sales teams on demo calls to understand common client objections and identify areas where sales material could be helpful to push deals deeper into the funnel
- Own, maintain and extend the sales collateral that we currently use at vFairs and ensure it is the best reflection of our product line
- Create and maintain written content to educate the sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work
- Plan and execute sales training sessions with both internal leaders and external services
- Assist in sales methodology and process builds
- Manage the vFairs sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Use the CRM to extract metrics on sales collateral usage and email campaigns
- Measure and analyze sales programs effectiveness
- Interact with teams globally split across multiple role types - SDRs, Field Sales, Regional Sales Leaders and Pre-Sales Content. Work with sales teams to prioritize what assets need to be built and then collaborate with Product Marketing to ship those assets
- Training & Coaching
- Deliver vFairs product training sessions, use cases and customer stories to both new users and existing members
- Plan coaching topics by working with the sales leaders and listening into customer calls
- Be an active participant in delivering the Monthly Sales Kick-off
- Build a cadence to maintain an updated repository of Pitch decks, Use Cases, Battle Cards, Customer Stories and other sales collateral
- Bachelor's degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable and Agile environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Creative and strategic thinker