We're on the lookout for a talented lead content strategist who will lead and define the future of content strategy at airfocus. As the company's first content strategist, you will continuously plan and ship exceptional content for the product management/product strategy space (product-space experience is a must).
This is a cross-functional role that requires collaboration with the founders, (product) marketing, CS, and sales teams to deliver clear, concise, empathetic, and engaging content experiences that are aligned to strategic business objectives and are customer-focused.
What you'll do
- Manage the creation of educational and thought leadership content for product managers and product teams.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
- Own content strategy across all channels - plan, create & deliver first-class content to engage our user personas and drive top-of-funnel pipeline growth.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution, and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Track and advance the content calendar, and regularly measure the results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.