Who we are
At Zinier, we are targeting the 2.7 Billion Deskless Workers in the world. We enable these Deskless Workers to achieve greater success for themselves and the world around them. Guided by a deep understanding of their needs, we design software experiences that enable every Deskless Worker to excel in the field and keep the world up and running.
We are a global team headquartered in Silicon Valley with locations in London, Lisbon, Capetown, Mexico City, Singapore and Bangalore, and leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm Ventures LLC.
If you love interacting with people, love finding solutions to their business pain points, love selling, and want to grow a sales development team in a venture-funded Silicon Valley tech company - you have come to the right place. We would like to meet you! We are looking for hungry sales professionals looking to take their game to the next level in the exciting World of AI. The Sales Development Manager will be a player-coach working closely with our Enterprise sales team, working on strategic named accounts to discover and cultivate six- and seven-figure opportunities. They will be dedicated to the craft of sales, be intellectually curious, and be hard working self-starters. This is an extremely fast paced company and in this critical role, one is responsible for their own results. This position is ideal for candidates who are looking to progress and have the ambition to become an Enterprise AE in a period of 12-24 months.
- Qualify prospects (both inbound and outbound) by identifying the right profile of customer, digging into pain points that we help solve, and generating interest to take next steps
- Prospect into target accounts (ABM) by gaining deep understanding of targeted companies, industries and use cases, finding the key players in the decision making process, and partnering with the marketing and sales teams on ways to build engagement within these accounts
- Understand our company pitch, communicate it effectively to senior-level executives, all the while shaping the message to fit the needs of the buyer on the fly
- Leverage best practice sequences of outreach to prospects utilizing a variety of channels including email, phone, and social media
- Be the right-hand-person to our Sales team, setting up meetings and introductions to qualified prospects looking to buy
- Be the left-hand-person to our Marketing team, driving attendance and meetings at events, ensuring timely follow-up to marketing campaigns
- Relentlessly strive to overachieve
- Achieving (actually, overachieving) on monthly and quarterly quotas
- Diligently track all activities, conversations, and insights in our CRM and prospecting tools, for easy hand-off of prospects
- 1-3 years of sales development experience, in enterprise SaaS
- Working knowledge of the different ways to research and uncover account and personal insights that allow you to cut through the noise
- Penchant for organization — time is precious, so you'll have to prioritize and manage tasks effectively
- Great communication skills and professionalism
- Successful cold emailing and calling experience, plus creative ways you've engaged accounts
- Knowledge of or experience in using CRM (Salesforce), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, sales engagement tools (Salesloft), and other technologies
- Hunger, Hustle, Honesty, Humility