As xentral grows so does our network of trusted partners all over Europe. To enhance these relationships and grow this network, we are looking for your support. The affiliate partner section will grow more than any part of the channel business, and to cope with this we need an eager new colleague that could take the lead in this. In this role you will need to deal with a large variety of partners, from small agencies, to larger partner business, to drive a GTM strategy with them. We are looking for a positive self starter with a can do attitude, not afraid to pick up the phone and get results. Someone with a creative flair as we aim to automate as much of this business as possible, giving partners a smooth journey in partnering with us. This is an opportunity for a partner sales manager who is ready to take the next step in their career by leading a small team and growing it over time.
- Encourage and drive sales of Xentral products and partner benefits within allocated Partner accounts
- Creating, updating and delivering Partner business plans in conjunction with Xentral’s strategies and Partner's long-term goals
- Lead and co-ordinate all key stakeholders that support the Partner account and ensure we are proactively engaging with the partner and meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Collaborate with the Pre-sales Team to organise/facilitate regular product training and awareness
- Support business initiatives within the Indirect sales channel to help improve and enhance business activity
- Construction and management of the go-to-market plan with top tier partners, aligned with Xentral’s sales motion
- Increase sales of Xentral products and partner benefits within allocated Partner accounts
- Segmentation of the partners into the most appropriate groups and manage accordingly
- Over time build and developed a strong partner sales team
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in a full cycle Partner sales role, ideally in an e-commerce or SaaS environment
- You are commercially driven and get results
- You have thorough knowledge of vertical markets, competitors and their products and services
- Excellent communication skills; oral, written & presentation, negotiating and influencing is your strength
- Accurate forecasting and planning to include the preparation and upkeep of Partner business plans comes natural to you
- Happy team player for both internal and external customers
- Proven track record of relationship building at all levels within your allocated Partners and internal customers
You work from where you are. Of course you can also join us in our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Munich and Berlin.xentral feels like home!
For us xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!Planning ahead!
For our permanent employees we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV, your XING or LinkedIn profile.We look forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over the world, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Munich or Berlin. You decide!