We believe that learning a language should be fun, rewarding, and a gateway to the best experiences life has to offer. If you agree, we’d love to talk.What you’ll be doing:
- Be responsible for scheduling private classes
- Contact learners about classes and troubleshooting
- Organize learner's information in multiple platforms
- Create reports for other departments and customers
- Help customers achieve their goals by sharing tips and best practices around the Voxy platform usage
- Manage high-volume of incoming emails
- Provide support to the team in other activities
- Interest in a Product Support career
- Be highly autonomous, self-directed, organized and detail-oriented; comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High intermediate level of English
- Intermediate level of Spanish (for communication by email)
- No previous experience is required! We just want you to be willing to learn and develop new skills
- Studying Business Administration, Communication, International Relations and related fields
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus (can be learned on the job)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Competitive allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Meal voucher
- Team events
- Internship Path
- English classes with Voxy
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Spain, UK and Ireland.
- Wellness initiatives to help support work life balance and improve your quality of life
- Global remote friendly work policy and benefits that include:
- Wifi & Cell phone reimbursement so you don’t have to stress out over a bad internet connection
- Home office improvement budget so you can create the workspace you want
- Quarterly Mental Health Day for a well-deserved break
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about our DEI initiatives and ERGs by clicking here.Want to know more about us?
Voxy is an innovative corporate training solution that has been used successfully by hundreds of corporate clients around the world to upskill their teams. Our AI-driven platform, accessed both on desktop and any mobile device, allows each learner to follow a fully personalized and highly engaging learning experience. Voxy’s comprehensive content library covers more than 45 technical and soft skill courses and 25,000+ English lessons taken from renowned resources such as the AP, the Financial Times, Bloomberg, and more. Voxy courses are accompanied by certified teachers who offer round-the-clock, remote live instruction, empowering people to improve communication, foster collaboration, and grow global businesses. Our scalable solution, facilitated by our comprehensive admin reporting dashboard, results in an effortlessly inclusive program, designed to drive results for modern learners.
Backed by leading investors in education and technology, Voxy was founded in New York City and has teams across the United States, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Spain, UK and Ireland.