About Vic Ai
We're a rapidly growing startup, building software for real-time autonomous accounting and financial intelligence. Our proprietary AI and beautifully crafted UIs combine to give accountants and businesses capabilities they've never had before.
We were founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs, and are fortunate to have some renowned investors and partners: Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital.
Our HQ office is located in Manhattan, New York. However, we are a remote friendly company.
Our company is re-thinking how financial back-office automation and B2B spend works....a mind-meltingly large market. We're a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you’re an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us, you’ll fit right in.
You will be able to directly contribute to our hiring process!
Working as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience. Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
We are scaling the company and increasing the number of roles we are hiring for in 2021. You will help us meet our hiring needs by focusing on moving candidates through the hiring process with speed while providing a great candidate experience.
About you/Experience (We think you'll be successful if you have...)
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiter coordinator or sourcing specialist ideally at a software technology start-up
- Driving the recruitment process from coordinating scheduling to interviewing
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System such as Greenhouse is preferred
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills; demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility, good organizational skills
- A great attitude
Key areas of responsibility
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates
- Pre-screening resumes
- Interview candidates combining various methods
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Ensuring a great candidate experience
- Ad hoc HR responsibilities
- Diversity hiring initiative
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks (including health insurance coverage option 100% free for the employee AND family and perks like ClassPass and CitiBike!)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Virtual team building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture, adding-value and fun to our meetings
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. Our engineers are creative, technical, smart and genuinely like each other. They enjoy the work they do and so should you!
As an employee first culture, Vic.ai also offers in person retreats to employees. We love connecting in person as a remote-first company. We make it a benefit to our employees to come together and be able to celebrate our accomplishments, work together in person, and enjoy team building activities! We hold company retreats multiple times a year to keep our Vic.ai community strong.
Check out all the fun we are having @vicdotai on our Instagram page. Also, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our AI technology and new career opportunities to join our teams.
Acceptance and inclusion for everyone is at the heart of our company. We strive for diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Vic.ai community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.