Sales Engineer at Vic.ai
About Vic Ai
We're a rapidly growing SaaS startup leading the digital transformation revolution for financial intelligence, accounting, and back-office automation. Our proprietary AI and elegantly crafted UIs combine to give accountants and finance teams automation capabilities they've never had before. Our solution enables our customers to modernize their legacy workflows and processes which result in a meaningful reduction in costs and inefficiencies.
Vic.ai has had incredible success in Europe and we are now building our North-American Enterprise sales team. We are backed by top-tier Silicon-Valley investors ICONIQ Growth, Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital.
We are a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you're an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us - you'll fit right in!
What you’d do….
- Become the regional technical subject matter expert in the Vic.ai platform and its integrations, and continuously maintain the expertise.
- Present our solutions to prospects and fluently showcase our technology through world-class demonstrations.
- Assume ownership of technical requirements for customers and capture them in diagrams and other deliverables. Respond to RFI’s, RFP’s, security questionnaires
- Own our Proof of Value and Proof of Concept process. Partner with your sales counterpart and become the trusted partner for our clients. Shepherd our prospects through a successful evaluation and secure the technical win.
- Provide technical pre-sales support for your assigned sales team throughout the sales cycle.
- Assist sales in development and implementation of sales objectives and account-based penetration strategies
- Engage in competitive research to help customers understand the value of Vic over other solutions they may be considering.
- Educate sales executives and partners on the Vic.ai platform.
- Engage with our product teams by sharing data-driven insights that will enable us to address customer needs in our platform.
- 5+ years industry experience in sales engineering, specifically in FiServ, accounting services, Accounts Payable, or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP.)
- A deep knowledge of how accounting software and processes work.
- Prior experience in selling software to large enterprises.
- Ability to present to both the end-users of our products and the C-Suite.
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to see and present “the Big Picture”, uncover business challenges, and architect a solution to solve customer business issues
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude, customer focus, and strong sense of ownership over customer results
If you fit the following, you’ll love building with us….
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Team player
- Great listener
What we offer
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks (including health insurance coverage option 100% free for the employee AND family and perks like ClassPass and CitiBike!)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Virtual team building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture, adding-value and fun to our meetings
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team.
As an employee first culture, Vic.ai also offers in person retreats to employees. We love connecting in person as a remote-first company. We make it a benefit to our employees to come together and be able to celebrate our accomplishments, work together in person, and enjoy team building activities! We hold company retreats multiple times a year to keep our Vic.ai community strong.
Check out all the fun we are having @vicdotai on our Instagram page. Also, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our AI technology and new career opportunities to join our teams.
Acceptance and inclusion for everyone is at the heart of our company. We strive for diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Vic.ai community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.