Location: Remote and New York City
This is a fully remote position, full-time, with flexible working hours and work arrangements.
About Vic Ai
We're a rapidly growing startup, building software for real-time autonomous accounting and financial intelligence. Our proprietary AI and beautifully crafted UIs combine to give accountants and businesses capabilities they've never had before.
We were founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs, and are fortunate to have some renowned investors and partners: ICONIQ, Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital.
Our HQ office is located in Manhattan, New York. However, we are a remote friendly company.
Our company is re-thinking how financial back-office automation and B2B spend works....a mind-meltingly large market. We're a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you’re an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us, you’ll fit right in.
In this newly created role, we are looking for a hands-on, experienced sales enablement leader to create and own the design, delivery, and evolution of the sales enablement programs and strategies that will drive the performance of the entire team with the primary focus on developing consistent sales execution in new and underperforming hires. This role will work cross-functionally across Sales, Marketing, Growth and Product to ensure our Sales team has the knowledge and skill for optimized performance and productivity. In this critical role, you will own all the essential support elements of growth including training, sales process workflows, issue mitigation and message education. You will continually improve and adapt initiatives to meet the needs of our growing sales organization. You will be empowered to find new ways to elevate the capabilities of our sales leaders and teams, helping every individual realize their highest potential.
As our Manager, Sales Enablement, you will:
- Define and build enablement programs, initiatives and competency development programs for the sales organization including well-structured execution plans to improve sales results and increase revenue
- Partner with sales leadership to understand pipeline and revenue targets and develop materials in conjunction with cross functional teams to facilitate the acquisition of new customers and accelerate deals
- Provide thought leadership and innovation in enablement and training and help establish a continuous learning culture
- Proactively identify opportunities to accelerate learning, sharing and development across teams.
- Identify development needs and improvement opportunities for individual representatives
- Develop new hire materials, foundational and supplemental training, and internal certification programs
- Provide consistent coaching/mentoring around the sales tools, resources, sales process, playbook and internal best practices
- Monitor and measure progress with clear objectives, timelines and metrics
- Manage the systems and tools (CRM/CMS) for organizing content and data, access and sharing abilities, and tracking analytics
- Consistently roll out tools to help make sure the sales team is always prepared
- Partner with the Marketing team to ensure all content across teams is optimized, consistent and easily accessible which streamlines and improves the entire sales process
- Ensure consistency in messaging and style (creating a Vic.ai voice) across all communications and presentations to unify and strengthen the company’s brand
- Align with key stakeholders to create monthly/quarterly/annual learning objectives
- Oversee and measure end-to-end sales performance from lead generation to close of sale. Use performance analysis data to calculate the ROI of all enablement processes.
- 4+ years of sales enablement experience with communications and training in a tech company, preferably a startup.
- Understanding and experience of the enterprise selling process for complex sales, methodology, and enablement
- Must have deep understanding of the buyer’s journey to connect customers and prospects with proper content and sales activities at every step of the process
- Designed, developed and delivered instructional materials and training to global sales teams
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills along with a consultative approach to coaching and development
- Results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds themselves accountable for performance, and takes ownership of our success
- Ability to use data and metrics to measure the success and effectiveness of training programs and generate actionable insights that inform strategy and execution
- Ability to manage projects from inception through completion; adept at juggling multiple priorities, anticipate roadblocks and meet milestones and deadlines
- Low ego and high intellectual curiosity
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Adaptable, flexible and creative
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, remote team environment
- Bachelor's degree; an advanced degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Experience in Accounting/Finance is a plus
What we offer....
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks (including health insurance coverage option 100% free for the employee AND family and perks like ClassPass and CitiBike!)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Virtual team building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture, adding-value and fun to our meetings
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team
As an employee first culture, Vic.ai also offers in person retreats to employees. We love connecting in person as a remote-first company. We make it a benefit to our employees to come together and be able to celebrate our accomplishments, work together in person, and enjoy team building activities! We hold company retreats multiple times a year to keep our Vic.ai community strong.
Check out all the fun we are having @vicdotai on our Instagram page. Also, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our AI technology and new career opportunities to join our teams.
Acceptance and inclusion for everyone is at the heart of our company. We strive for diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Vic.ai community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.