Position: Knowledge Base Content Writer Intern (REMOTE)
Reports to: CTO
Are you passionate about exploring where, how, and why a knowledge base can drive business operations? Interested in how organizations use content to align teams and individuals, increase employee engagement, and build knowledge for a scaling business? Driven to help establish, define, and evangelize how discoverable content can help drive a strategy?
Vee inspires people to align on Purpose so they can unlock their individual and collective human potential. We are an early stage startup poised for dramatic growth. We specialize in developing ways to drive greater strategic alignment to unlock enterprise innovation and growth. After spending considerable time exploring the need for better alignment models across diverse organizations, we have developed a framework and methodology based on insights from extensive research. We are building products to assess gaps and are offering our consulting services to help 21st century leaders develop and implement their organizational and people strategies, along with the capabilities required to operationalize their Purpose as they transform.
Join our fast-growing team! You will help write and architect drive concise yet rich, insightful, and strategic content using Vee’s content management system.
- Create engaging and actionable content that helps our employees and clients discover information and resolve questions independently through our knowledge base.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand their team capabilities, current and past projects and products
- Understand Vee’s Purpose, Mission, Vision, Values and Goals as well as our core strategies and product
- After spending some time gaining a deep understanding of our product, users, and market - you'll write and edit content including:
- Company Purpose, Vision, Values and Goals
- Vee’s capabilities, mission, and current/past projects/products for each discipline and team member profiles
- Onboarding content for newcomer discovery
- Vee culture and activities
- Collaborate with BI and AI, Data Engineering, People Science, Marketing, Strategy,
- Experience developing content and content strategy, and tactically writing and designing toward that strategy
- Experience with content efforts for a diverse organization
- Outstanding writing and communication skills, and a sharp attention to detail
- Experience writing strategically for product experiences
- Strong systems thinking and the ability to practice content design across diverse interconnected teams
- Strong collaboration skills - you partner well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working with key stakeholders to drive business results
Purpose is what drives you. Your passion for your work has led you here. You are ready to combine your experience with ours to help our client companies gain competitive advantage. You bring strong creative thinking skills in addition to superior communication skills, allowing you to develop creative solutions for any challenge that comes your way.
- Love what you do, love to be busy, and love to produce by being organized and methodical
- Work with a sense of urgency and have a strong drive for results
- Have the resilience and agility to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently as well as collaboratively to stretch thinking into creative solutions
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Are excited about and suited for a startup, where you’ll be wearing a few hats
- Are smart and fun with an empathetic nature, which will add to our culture
Our founders and team have deep expertise in branding, innovation, design, I/O psychology, organization design, digital & data product development, enterprise software and application development complemented by experience with clients ranging from emerging Silicon Valley unicorns to established leaders in government and the public and private sectors including American Express, Bank of America, BMW, Box, HP, Lowe’s, Mastercard, Microsoft, Nissan, Pepsico, Procter & Gamble, SAP and The Clorox Company, among others. For more information, check out our website in transition at https://www.letsvee.com/.