Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.Work/Project Scope:
- Source diverse talent through the Upwork platform
- Scrub candidates profiles for technical skills that fit job descriptions
- Invite top technical talent to job post and review their proposals
- Recommend and shortlist talent for client review
- Collaborate to discuss bottlenecks, brainstorm solutions, and provide updates on current open requisitions
- Partner with other members of your team to gather hard-to-find talent and pursue challenging requests
- Act as a positive and dedicated partner across your team
- 2+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years recruiting for technical roles and knowledge of the jargon!
- Must be able to support a range of US business hours 9:00am - 7:00pm CST based on business need (some flexibility may be available).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.