Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.Work/Project Scope:
- Assisting with the sourcing and hiring of candidates for HR, Accounting and Legal positions
- Coordinating with Hiring Managers to determine position requirements.
- Crafting and sending recruitment emails/InMails
- Setting up candidate interviews with Hiring Managers.
- Ability to conduct online virtual interviews.
- Sourcing and interacting with potential candidates online
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Identifying and screening potential candidates.
- We expect this role to be a 3-6 month Contract
- Proven track record of sourcing racially diverse pools
- Ability to interact with potential candidates on professional networks and social media.
- Previous experience as a Technical Sourcer or Recruitment Agent.
- Coordinating and conducting online interviews.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques
- Good interviewing skills.
- Ability to source the perfect candidate for positions that are often hard to fill!
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.