Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.Work/ Project Scope:
- Provide a Fortune 500 Enterprise client with crucial purchase order generation support. This Enterprise Client is an Upwork Enterprise customer.
- The Purchase Order services we are providing are critical as all Upwork projects are required to have an approved PO in place before they can begin.
- We really need someone with superb customer skills who is skilled in guiding customers through a process and following very nuanced/complex directions to complete the Purchase Order submission tasks.
- You need to be fluent in English.
- You will be provided with a lot of training and assistance into the PO submission processes and we will train you on different scenarios as well, however we can't train you on every conceivable scenario. We really are looking for someone who is proactive and can move forward in figuring something out in case you encounter a brand new PO scenario or issue. We aren't looking for someone who is going to get flustered when they encounter the unknown or new scenarios.
- You need to be very organized and great in dealing with multiple requests coming in at the same time.
- You should have experience working with large customers or Enterprise clients (a plus).
- You need to be proactive. You should always think of ways you can improve or help others. Solving problems yourself first if possible then asking for help.
- Able to work during the US timezone
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.